This page is updated often. Please be sure to “reload” or “refresh” on your web browser occasionally!
- For general course descriptions, please search for the course number in the Graduate Catalog.
- Course names link to the most recent syllabus provided by the course director, or to a course web page.
- Information shown in italics is subject to confirmation. Please contact course director for more info.
Critical Dates 2020:
- Classes begin: January 6
- Classes end: April 22
- Module 1 = Monday, January 6 – Friday, February 7
- Module 2 = Monday, February 10 – Friday, March 20
- Module 3 = Monday, March 23 – Wednesday, April 22
- Module 1-3 = all semester
Rotation 3: Monday, January 6 – Friday, February 28
Presentations: Monday, February 24 – Friday, February 28
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology: Tuesday, 2/25/2020 at 11:45am in ARB R3-265
- Cancer Biology: Wednesday, 2/19/2020 at 4pm in CGRC R133
- Genetics: Wednesday, 2/26/2020 at 4pm in ARB R2-265
- Immunology & Microbiology: Thursday, 2/27/2020 at 12pm in C1-15
- Molecular Cell Biology: Tuesday, 2/25/2020 at 1-2pm in CGRC 451
- Neuroscience: Wednesday, 2/26/2020 at 11am-12pm in C1-7
- Pharmacology: Friday, 2/28/2020 at 12-2pm in ARB R5-265
- Physiology: Monday, 2/24/2020 at 3:30-4pm in MSB M531
Rotation 4 (if needed) Monday, March 2 – Wednesday, April 22
(No Presentation for 4th rotations. Rotation paper is still due)
Spring 2020 University Holidays:
- Monday, January 20 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
- Monday-Friday, March 2-6 – Spring Break
Exam Reading Days: April 23-24
Final Exam Week: April 25-May 1