This page is updated often. Please be sure to “reload” or “refresh” on your web browser occasionally!
- For general course descriptions, please search for the course number in the Graduate Catalog.
- Course names link to the most recent syllabus provided by the course director, or to a course web page.
- Information shown in italics is subject to confirmation. Please contact course director for more info.
Critical Dates 2022:
- Classes begin: January 5
- Classes end: April 20
- Module 1 = Monday, January 5 – Friday, February 11
- Module 2 = Monday, February 14 – Friday, March 18
- Module 3 = Monday, March 21 – Wednesday, April 22
- Module 1-3 = all semester
Rotation 3: Monday, January 5 – Friday, March 4
Presentations: Monday, February 28 – Friday, March 4
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology:
- Cancer Biology:
- Immunology & Microbiology:
- Molecular Cell Biology:
Rotation 4 (if needed) Monday, March 7 – Friday, April 22
(No Presentation for 4th rotations. Rotation paper is still due)
Spring 2022 University Holidays:
- Monday, January 17 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Exam Reading Days: April 21-22
Final Exam Week: April 23-29