This page is updated often. Please be sure to “reload” or “refresh” on your web browser occasionally!
- For general course descriptions, please search for the course number in the Graduate Catalog.
- Course names link to the most recent syllabus provided by the course director, or to a course web page.
- Information shown in italics is subject to confirmation. Please contact course director for more info.
Critical Dates 2021:
- Classes begin: January 11
- Classes end: April 21
- Module 1 = Monday, January 11 – Friday, February 12
- Module 2 = Monday, February 15 – Friday, March 19
- Module 3 = Monday, March 22 – Wednesday, April 21
- Module 1-3 = all semester
Rotation 3: Monday, January 11 – Friday, March 5
Presentations: Monday, March 1 – Friday, March 5
- Biochemistry & Molecular Biology: Tuesday, March 2 @ 11:45am
- Cancer Biology: Wednesday, March 3 @ 3:00pm
- Genetics: Wednesday, March 3 @ 4:00pm
- Immunology & Microbiology: Thursday, March 4 @ 12:00pm
- Molecular Cell Biology: Tuesday, March 2 @ 1:00pm
- Neuroscience: Friday, March 5 @2pm. Zoom
- Pharmacology: Friday, March 5 @ 12pm
Rotation 4 (if needed) Monday, March 8 – Friday, April 23
(No Presentation for 4th rotations. Rotation paper is still due)
Spring 2021 University Holidays:
- Monday, January 18 – Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday
Exam Reading Days: April 22-23
Final Exam Week: April 24-30